best cheap headphones?

Home Forums best cheap headphones?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roger 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

I have been into video editing for awhile, it wa snothing professional of even close to good. It was more or less for my personal collection. But now I have an Canon HF R100 HD camcorder with external mic and headphone jack. My problem is headsets, I wont a good heaset that I can use for audio monitoring through the Camcorder. I dont have a lot of money and looking for a cheap but decent set. If you have any ideas let me know.

Ursula

Thank you also for the sound advice.So no head set with bass boost for in the field or for editing.

Leanna

I have some Skullcandy brand headphones that I wouldn’t part with. I got them for Christmas with a Best Buy gift card. They cost $32 and offer great sounds. They’re not noise cancelling and then don’t completely cover the ear. Go to Best Buy and try out all their headphones.

Nichole

I just use a single small ear bud.

Steve

One thing- monitoring a shoot with noise canceling cans can result in some surprises back in the editing bay… I did it once and didn’t notice the buzz in the footage until it was too late.

Catalina

If you are hunting greatest Cheap headphone so you need to acquire Koss Porta Pro. Koss hit a home run with the PortaPros.There is no denying the sound high-quality right here: they’re the excellent companion for mobile audiophiles and residence theater enthusiasts.

Mabel

thanks for the information and facts I actually appreciate it. Been having complications acquiring anything valuable on google about it. I do want to apologize for my negative spelling on my very first post it was late and I was getting tired.

Alfredo

The Sony headphones are affordable (BestBuy $25-$50) and effectively worth it. We have four-five pairs of them lying about and they appear to tolerate all sorts of abuse and stay functional.

Marianne

for monitoring audio though shooting video a noise-cancelling set of earphones would be an asset, as birdcat encouraged. I’ve haven’t made use of noise-cancelling ones yet, myself. One more option for monitoring audio even though shooting is an over the ear set which physically cover the ear, this assists to filter out extraneous noise and aids you monitor the audio that you are recording. Most effective Purchase hasSony MDR 570 LP for $25. Any set of phones that you are going to use for monitoring audio, no matter if although recording in the field or whilst editing on your computer, must have as ‘flat’ a response as feasible. This implies that they never boost bass or otherwiseaugment any frequency that you hear. this way what you are hearingis closeto what you are recording.For monitoring audio although editing, I use either Sony MDR-V150 (on the ear, wide frequency range, lengthy cord, $20-Very best Obtain) or Koss K240 (over the ear studio monitor, wide frequency,600 ohm model, paid $two.50 at flea marketplace!). I would recommend going to a shop and attempting prior to you acquire. Listen for frequency range (all-natural higher, middle and low range) and eliminating background sounds (if employing for field recording). Very good shooting.

Roger

I thank all of you for the great assist on this problem. I have decided to g with Sony’s MDR-V150 due to the fact $20 isnt negative for a decent pair of headsets. I would go $50 for a set but have other props etc to finance for my movie even with developing some its getting costly. Grinner I would do the very same but cant stand them items, dont know why either. Again thank you for all of your aid absolutely everyone.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.